Apple cider vinegar is a fantastic natural product, which is not only a great addition to food, but also has benefits for our beauty regime.
- Make a hair rinse. Infuse some apple cider vinegar with rosemary by pouring warm (not hot) vinegar over several sprigs of rosemary in a clean glass jar or bottle. Seal and leave in a dark place for two weeks. The longer you leave it, the better it will be.
- Use as a toner every morning and night. Simply dab some apple cider vinegar as a cotton ball and rub all over your face after removing your make-up.
- Add 2 tablespoons to your bath to draw out toxins in your body.
- Try rubbing some cider vinegar under your arms as a natural deodorant.
- Soak your feet in it. A great cure for athlete’s foot is to use 2 cups of apple cider vinegar for every litre of water. Soak your feet for at least 10 minutes to help relieve itching and scaling. After you’ve soaked your feet, finish by dipping a cotton ball in vinegar and wiping it all over the affected areas. Do this every day for 10 days.
- To relieve sunburn, pour cider vinegar onto a washcloth and dab the affected areas.